Join the Advisory Board
The Business Transformation & Operational Excellence World Summit (BTOES) Executive Advisory Board consists of outstanding and progressive leaders across key industries. Members are chosen who are at forefront of building cultures of excellence and reshaping the role of continuous improvement to prepare for the future, to transform their businesses, achieve top-line growth, and gain a competitive advantage. In their role as board members, they provide valuable insights, feedback, and guidance regarding the work and direction of the BTOES Summits and serve as promotional ambassadors.
We only accept up to two applications from each industry sector.
Benefits of Joining the Executive Advisory Board
- Receive a complimentary Full Access Pass worth $2950 to attend the summit (nontransferable). This is only applicable if you are also speaking at the summit. For a pure Advisory Board role, you recieve a 50% discount of all ticket packages.
- You will have access to exclusive hosted VIP events at the summit.
- Access to the Annual Advisory Board fully hosted event on the Tuesday at the summit. (A private event held at the summit) This is an exceptional opportunity to exchange ideas and discuss challenges and future trends.
- You will be appropriately presented through all our content channels, communications, and event website, positioning you as an industry thought leader to our 228,000+ subscribers, giving you prominence across the OpEx/Business Transformation industry. For example, we will set-up an interview with a journalist, to showcase great case studies from your work.
- Place on your Linkedin Profile your role as Advisory Board Member
- You will have the opportunity for program involvement as a speaker and moderator, panelist, or round-table discussion facilitator. Awards judge will be a separate selection process and may be available.
- Benefit from a generous discount for your colleagues. We will send you a separate email regarding this, once your photo and bio are up on the summit website.
An Overview of the Role of the Advisory Board
- Provide 3 Topic / Session Ideas (Topic, Topic Intro & 4 Bullet Points)
- Provide 3 ideas on how we can make the summit more engaging and enhance its position further as the biggest and the best event in the industry.
- Review draft agenda and sound-out ideas.
- Recommend 3 senior-level practitioners as speakers and provide introductions, including 1 member of your executive leadership team.
- Encourage your organization to enter projects and enterprise-level initiatives into the Awards program.
- Put forward your Global Head of Operational Excellence at HQ level for the entire enterprise, to join the Global Heads of Operational Excellence Private Forum at the Summit. (Exclusively for Global Heads)
- Positively promote your involvement and the event to teams within your organization, and externally, including via your social media channels.
Length of Tenure
Executive Advisory Board Members generally rotate on a two-year cycle. However, some can stay on for longer.
Time Commitment Per Annum
- 3 * 30 Minute Telephone Meetings
- Attend the Annual Advisory Board fully hosted event on the Tuesday during the summit.(A private event held at the summit) This is an exceptional opportunity to exchange ideas and discuss challenges and future trends.
We are committed to ensuring all advisory board members feel valued in their roles and that they are making an active contribution to the success of the event, to ensure that we are delivering the best event that meets (and exceeds) the needs of the community.
Who Should Apply
Applications should come from C-Level, Global Heads, VPs focused in Business Excellence, Business Transformation, Innovation Excellence, Productivity, Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement, Strategy, Change Management, Customer Experience, Lean Enterprise, Capability Excellence, Process Optimization, & Process Management.
Please complete the form to let us know about the transformative and operational excellence work you have done in the last 12 months and your plans for the future.